Cover Letter module
Learn to write a knock out cover letter to go with your brand new resume!
A private Facebook group where you can ask questions and network.*
All this extra value would normally be an investment of a further $2,500 for 4 weeks but you get it as a bonus for signing up!
- Applying for government roles and hearing crickets?
- You have a hard time addressing key selection criteria because you don't know what they mean, don't know what they're asking, and don't know what they want to hear?
- You've tried to get a promotion but always get passed over?
- You've gotten to the interview stage, but you can't convert?
- You just don't know what they want to hear so that you can get over the line?
- Perhaps you've even had your resume written for you but don't want to spend more money on only getting it written once
- You want to learn the secrets yourself so that you can tweak your own documents
But here's the good news!
You can learn to master this from an expert, and you know I can show you how. Once you complete all modules in this program, you'll know exactly:
- How to write a resume that stands out and gets noticed so that your phone rings for interviews
- How to use your key selection criteria to articulate your expertise, your worth, and the outcomes you can provide to your next employer
- Learn how to write Key Selection Criteria in a simpler easier way,
- How to alleviate your fears, crippling anxiety and use your newfound confidence to your advantage to land the job
being crippled with interview nerves and anxiety
being frustrated, confused, stressed
wondering why everyone else can do it and you can't
being super confident when sending off your applications
knowing exactly what they want to hear
able to articulate exactly why you are the only choice for the job
Interview Winning Resumes
Key Selection Criteria Made Easy
Impress at the Interview and Land the Job
Athena prides herself on excellent customer service, being direct, listening to her clients' needs, and ensuring they put their best foot forward for their next role.
Athena understands the needs of businesses and ensures candidates are the right fit for the job and organisation. With this in mind, Athena has built her coaching, resume and key selection criteria writing on years of experience and knowledge around what organisations are really seeking from their employees.
As a recruiter in her Government and Corporate roles, Athena was always able to choose the perfect candidate for a role, so understands exactly what it takes to find the right employee, for the right job, for the right employer.
Athena is determined to see more people with purpose and high values in full-time, flexible or leadership roles in the public service so that the best people are serving the community.
Whether you are seeking assistance with career guidance, job seeker or interview coaching, flexible work arrangements applications or the creation of your career marketing documents, Athena will ensure that you leave her with the confidence to apply for your dream Government or Not-for-Profit job!
"I landed an Interview for the Director's role!"
Thank you so much for all your work. Having the key selection criteria and my resume so well structured really helped with my interview preparation. Thank you again.