- Are you applying for government roles and hearing crickets?
- Are you trying to tailor your resume, but you really don't know what that means and if you are doing it correctly?
- Do you have a hard time addressing key selection criteria because you don't know what they mean, don't know what they're asking, and don't know what they want to hear?
- Do you know how to tweak your resume for each and every job application?
But here's the good news!
You can learn to master this and I can show you how. Once you complete all modules in this program, you'll know exactly:
- how to write a resume that stands out and gets noticed
- how to use your key selection criteria to articulate your expertise, your worth and the outcomes you can provide to your next employer
- learn to
being frustrated, confused, stressed
feeling lousy and insecure in your career
wondering why everyone else can do it and you can't
being super confident
waking up on Monday mornings happy
work won't feel like work
secure in a stable job
Coming soon... Module released on Week 1
Athena prides herself on excellent customer service, being direct, listening to her clients' needs and ensuring they put their best foot forward for their next role.
Athena understands the needs of businesses and ensures candidates are the right fit for the job and organisation. With this in mind, Athena has built her coaching, resume and key selection criteria writing on years of experience and knowledge around what organisations are really seeking from their employees.
As a recruiter in her Government and Corporate roles, Athena was always able to choose the perfect candidate for a role, so understands exactly what it takes to find the right employee, for the right job, for the right employer.
Athena is determined to see more parents in full-time, flexible or leadership roles in the workforce in order to advance their career.
Whether you are seeking assistance with career guidance, job seeker or interview coaching, flexible work arrangements applications or the creation of your career marketing documents, Athena will ensure that you leave her with the confidence to apply for your dream job!
"I landed an Interview for the Director's role!"
Thank you so much for all your work. Having the key selection criteria and my resume so well structured really helped with my interview preparation. Thank you again.