- Have you gotten to the interview stage, but you can't convert?
- You just don't know what they want to hear so that you can get over the line?
- You're nervous and don't feel confident no matter how much you prepare?
- You don't know how to prepare or what to say to be different from your competition?
But here's the good news!
You can learn to master this and I can show you how. Once you complete all modules in this program, you'll know exactly:
- how to prepare for an interview
- how to anticipate questions
- how to answer difficult questions
- stand out so that you are the only choice amongst your competition
- how to alleviate your fears and use your newfound confidence to your advantage in an interview
being frustrated, confused, stressed
feeling lousy and insecure in your career
wondering why everyone else can do it and you can't
being super confident
waking up on Monday mornings happy
work won't feel like work
secure in a stable job
Coming soon... Module released on Week 3
Athena prides herself on excellent customer service, being direct, listening to her clients' needs and ensuring they put their best foot forward for their next role.
Athena understands the needs of businesses and ensures candidates are the right fit for the job and organisation. With this in mind, Athena has built her coaching, resume and key selection criteria writing on years of experience and knowledge around what organisations are really seeking from their employees.
As a recruiter in her Government and Corporate roles, Athena was always able to choose the perfect candidate for a role, so understands exactly what it takes to find the right employee, for the right job, for the right employer.
Athena is determined to see more parents in full-time, flexible or leadership roles in the workforce in order to advance their career.
Whether you are seeking assistance with career guidance, job seeker or interview coaching, flexible work arrangements applications or the creation of your career marketing documents, Athena will ensure that you leave her with the confidence to apply for your dream job!
"I landed an Interview for the Director's role!"
Thank you so much for all your work. Having the key selection criteria and my resume so well structured really helped with my interview preparation. Thank you again.