For the first 10 people a 1:1 session with Athena during the course
You can use this session to discuss your personal roadmap or any other specific circumstances that you'd like Athena to advise you on!
*Must be arranged before the end of the course
$200 off your payment option (if upfront, $100 off each month if payment plan)
If you book and pay before the course launch, use the coupon code NEWYEAR100 and you will save $100 of the program price each month.
Pop-up Facebook Group
A private Facebook group for all members of the program.*
All this extra value would normally be an investment of a further $2,500 but you get it as a bonus for signing up before Monday!
All Courses, Resumes
Interview Winning Resumes (Feb 21)1 Lessons Free
All Courses, Key Selection Criteria
The Interview Landing Key Selection Criteria Formula (Feb 21)1 Lessons Free
All Courses, Interviews
Impress at the Interview and Land the Job (Feb 21)1 Lessons Free
All Courses, LinkedIn
Get Hired Networking on LinkedIn (Feb 21)1 Lessons Free
- You hate your current job, your boss or your work colleagues and are looking for a change in 2021?
- Applying for government roles and hearing crickets?
- You want to transition from private to the public sector and you don't know how to transfer your skills over?
- You have a hard time addressing key selection criteria because you don't know what they mean, don't know what they're asking, and don't know what they want to hear?
- You've tried to get a promotion but always get passed over?
- You've gotten to the interview stage, but you can't convert? You just don't know what they want to hear so that you can get over the line?
But here's the good news!
You can learn to master this and I can show you how. Once you complete all modules in this program, you'll know exactly:
- How to write a resume that stands out and gets noticed so that your phone rings for interviews
- How to use your key selection criteria to articulate your expertise, your worth, and the outcomes you can provide to your next employer
- Learn how to write Key Selection Criteria in a simpler,
- Optimise your LinkedIn profile so that you are found and headhunted
- Network like a pro on LinkedIn and in-person and begin to create your own personal brand
- how to alleviate your fears and use your newfound confidence to your advantage in an interview
being frustrated, confused, stressed
feeling lousy and insecure in your career
Unappreciated and undervalued in your current role
wondering why everyone else can do it and you can't
being super confident
waking up on Monday mornings happy
work won't feel like work
secure in a stable job
Interview Winning Resumes
Key Selection Criteria Made Easy
Impress at the Interview and Land the Job
Network your way into a dream role with LinkedIn
Athena prides herself on excellent customer service, being direct, listening to her clients' needs, and ensuring they put their best foot forward for their next role.
Athena understands the needs of businesses and ensures candidates are the right fit for the job and organisation. With this in mind, Athena has built her coaching, resume and key selection criteria writing on years of experience and knowledge around what organisations are really seeking from their employees.
As a recruiter in her Government and Corporate roles, Athena was always able to choose the perfect candidate for a role, so understands exactly what it takes to find the right employee, for the right job, for the right employer.
Athena is determined to see more people with purpose and high values in full-time, flexible or leadership roles in the public service so that the best people are serving the community.
Whether you are seeking assistance with career guidance, job seeker or interview coaching, flexible work arrangements applications or the creation of your career marketing documents, Athena will ensure that you leave her with the confidence to apply for your dream Government or Not-for-Profit job!
"I landed an Interview for the Director's role!"
Thank you so much for all your work. Having the key selection criteria and my resume so well structured really helped with my interview preparation. Thank you again.
"Athena really understand the difficulties busy working mothers face"
"I landed an interview at Coca-Cola!"